Friday, June 1, 2007

Hats Off To Microsoft

I'm not just writing this to annoy my friend Bill G. The other Bill G. While both Bill G.'s seem to love Steve Jobs a lot lately, my friend the other Bill G. probably loves Jobs more. But, I must give Microsoft credit nonetheless.


Why? Well, I spent 20 minutes with google's lousy *ss Blogger (Google should be ashamed about what a crappy product Blogger is – for all it's ease, it does suck as a publishing tool). How much does it suck?

Well after 20 minutes trying to get it to work with Blogger, I finally cut and pasted the table into Microsoft Word where it looked JUST FINE. I tried to figure out how to save the table as a graphic image and post that, but in the process saw that Word would allow me to publish DIRECTLY to my Blogger blog via Word.

So I did just that and it worked fine and the table looked – exactly (more or less) like it should!

Thank you Bill G.


No comments: