Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Bill Gates vs. Paris Hilton? I'll take the iPod!


at least if it's a popularity contest. Paris Hilton, 8 updates in 0 (zero!) minutes. Bill Gates, 8 updates in 5 hours.
I like looking at the data, but I have no idea what it means. Apple TV returned 46 hits in the last 5 hours.

In fact, Apple is the Paris killer with it's iPod receiving 21 updates in the last ZERO minutes.
George Bush? 2 hits in the last 0 minutes, 7 updates in the last 5 hours.
Let's do Mark Cuban vs. Donald Trump.
Cubes, 4 in the last 24 hours, the Donald? 5 in the last 24 hours.
But Paris and the iPod are way more popular than Harry Potter from the bloglines search view of the world. I'm not sure if any of these comparisons are fair because I can't get a good read on how Bloglines (or Google for its blogsearch) indexes.

No comments: