Sunday, June 24, 2007

Stupid Google Searches

analytics aren't always a good thing. Some chucklehead searched on the following: how to lose 80 pounds in 80 days and landed on my post about how to lose 80 pounds and keep it off (and of course, seeing no 'magic pill', left immediately).

Even if you work really hard at it, you'd struggle to gain 80 pounds even over a 2 year period, but people want to lose it in less than 3 months.

So, here are some options:

  1. fast for 80 days (you won't likely lose 80 pounds, but you'll probably lose more than 50!)
  2. start cutting parts of you off
  3. death

I don't find any of those options practical, but nobody likes the "change my lifestyle so that I consume only as much as I burn' after burning more than I consumed to lose the weight."

The magic pill is going to make a lot of money.

No comments: